mardi 13 octobre 2015

DESIDERATUM 'une partie de ma vie'

DESIDERATUM : UNE PARTIE DE MA VIE

Ghassen Oueslati ©

“To be naked is to be deprived of our clothes and the word implies some of the embarrassment which most of us feel in that condition. The word nude, on the other hand, carries, in educated usage, no uncomfortable overtone. The vague image it projects in to the mind in not of huddled and defenceless body, but of balanced, prosperous and confident body: the body re-formed.”
Kenneth Clark, The Nude.
They are bigger than life, come touch beauty because life is beauty and beauty is art and life is art. Come touch their voluptuous femininity, their delicate features; sincerity and authenticity. But don’t forget to get rid of your atrocious backwardness, your anathema, out of my world to discover those who are not backward in coming forward to show their beauty into my secret garden because this would incite my sheer boredom. DESIDERATUM; has always been a core value, the fountain of my cheer and imagination it carries not only a part of my life but also history and science of art.


Ghassen Oueslati ©

It stands for attraction and fear and at the same time for wondrous pleasure and romantic fatalism. Women, the target I set, my senses arousal, my desires awakening, a shimmer of moonlight in a dark night; should not be hidden away. You are awe-inspiring. I’m part of the process; because of you I overcome ad infinitum obstacles that come along with the concept “NUDITY”.